Welcome, to the official forums of DarkGaming, please, login.
Welcome, to the official forums of DarkGaming, please, login.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We need vps, We need donators! The server is getting laggy.
Where You Want To Go
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is alysywar

Our users have posted a total of 117 messages in 33 subjects
Top posters
Dark
[Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine I_vote_lcap[Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine I_voting_bar[Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine I_vote_rcap 
Crack Babie
[Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine I_vote_lcap[Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine I_voting_bar[Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine I_vote_rcap 
pure pk
carp fisherman
william
Str
Disb0yer
crunkbudder
Matthew
sliced death
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:45 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
sliced death app
[Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:47 pm by sliced death
what izzz happin peoplzzz this is sliced death some people no me i am a guy who playd server long time ago when it got the offline when the owner broke his mouse Very Happy

so repli to mua if i should be mod or admin! mostly admin +

Comments: 3
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crack Babie
Owner
Owner
Crack Babie

[Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine Empty
PostSubject: [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine   [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:20 am

Okay, on the top tabs, it goes "HomePage" "FOURUMS" "Calander" "FAQ" "Search" "Members List" "groups" "User CP" "PM" "Log Out." I have a one suggestion, learn how to spell, whoever is making the forums and editing them. FORUMS is spelled wrong, and just a little pet peeve of mine, can you capitalize the "G" in "groups" please, thanks. You spelled "Forums" with it like this "Four-ums" it is spelled "Forums." KTHXBAI
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stahla
Dark
Owner
Owner
Dark

PostSubject: Re: [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine   [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:53 am

bitch, i shall fix that, with my hax!
Back to top Go down
https://reaper-pkz.forumotion.com
Crack Babie
Owner
Owner
Crack Babie

PostSubject: Re: [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine   [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:55 am

Lol, well you better because its pissing me off, and I won't be able to perform at my best until it is fixed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stahla
Dark
Owner
Owner
Dark

PostSubject: Re: [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine   [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:04 am

Crack Babie wrote:
Lol, well you better because its pissing me off, and I won't be able to perform at my best until it is fixed!
FIXED! the font is a little bit off lol but meh its better! lol
Back to top Go down
Dark
Owner
Owner
Dark

PostSubject: Re: [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine   [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:07 am

tommorow, im gonna edit all them tabs, maybe re-do the whole forums. not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Owner
Owner
Dark

PostSubject: Re: [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine   [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:07 am

edit: im acually gonna do that now, they suck hard balls ATM
Back to top Go down
pure pk
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine   [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:13 am

I thank "phat" dit that fourums if you remember him.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Owner
Owner
Dark

PostSubject: Re: [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine   [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:20 am

pure pk wrote:
I thank "phat" dit that fourums if you remember him.
i think you did, because u just spelt it fourums, just like the tab was up there -.-
Back to top Go down
pure pk
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine   [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:11 pm

i mean: I think "phat" dit that name " fourums " if you remember him.
Back to top Go down
Str

PostSubject: Re: [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine   [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Reaper no read Wink

Why sit here and talk here? There's a chatbox Razz
Back to top Go down
pure pk
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine   [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:49 pm

A chatbox whit no1 in it :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine   [Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine Empty

Back to top Go down

[Illiteracy] - A Pet Peeve of Mine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: