Welcome, to the official forums of DarkGaming, please, login.
Welcome, to the official forums of DarkGaming, please, login.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We need vps, We need donators! The server is getting laggy.
Where You Want To Go
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is alysywar

Our users have posted a total of 117 messages in 33 subjects
Top posters
Dark
Crack's Modding How To's I_vote_lcapCrack's Modding How To's I_voting_barCrack's Modding How To's I_vote_rcap 
Crack Babie
Crack's Modding How To's I_vote_lcapCrack's Modding How To's I_voting_barCrack's Modding How To's I_vote_rcap 
pure pk
carp fisherman
william
Str
Disb0yer
crunkbudder
Matthew
sliced death
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:45 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
sliced death app
Crack's Modding How To's EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:47 pm by sliced death
what izzz happin peoplzzz this is sliced death some people no me i am a guy who playd server long time ago when it got the offline when the owner broke his mouse Very Happy

so repli to mua if i should be mod or admin! mostly admin +

Comments: 3
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crack's Modding How To's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crack Babie
Owner
Owner
Crack Babie

Crack's Modding How To's Empty
PostSubject: Crack's Modding How To's   Crack's Modding How To's EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm

I just got a transfer cable a few weeks ago, so far I'm still learning, but its coming along good. If you want to add me, go for it, xCOLDblooded1x. Here ya go...

Program's Needed For EVERYTHING

XPort 360

Modio [Free]

Mod's

Chapters and Sub-Chapters

A. Gamer Profile
i. How To Mod Your Gamertag

*DON'T USE THIS IF YOU DON'T HAVE MW2*

1. Download EzGT

2. Open up Modio and XPort 360 and EzGT

3. In XPort 360, go to your gamertag file, open it up until there are no more folders, drag that file to your desktop, or where ever.

4. In EzGT, open up the file you just dragged to your desktop, and you should see your GT.

5. Create your new GT, and save it to your desktop.

6. [Optional] Go to Modio, open up the modded GT, and rehash and resign.

7. Go to XPort 360 and go to the "Contents" folder, drag and drop the modded GT folder into the contents folder.

8. Put your hard drive back on your 360, run "CoD: MW2."

9. Once on go to the Multiplayer screen, DO NOT go to "Xbox Live," just leave it at that menu.

10. Now, the hardest part, once you are there, go to Xbox Guide, sign out, sign into your modded GT. Then once the avatar picker comes up, press the Xbox Guide button again. This time press "A" on "Xbox Live," then it will tell you to sign into an Xbox Live Account or something. Then press "Ok," after doing so you will have to sign into your REAL Xbox Live Account. After signing into your REAL Xbox Live Account, press "A" on "Xbox Live" once more, then time, you will actually go to the Xbox Live Screen. OMFG YOUR GT ISN'T YOUR REAL GT, HOLY ANAL BEADS!

ii. How To Mod Your Avatar Color

1. For this you can use a variation of programs downloaded for free, or if you bought V.I.P. for Modio (Like me) you can EASILY do it from Modio, it will auto rehash and resign so you don't have to take the small amount of time to do so. (You could send me your GT file over MSN, and I could just do it for you.)

2. Open XPort 360, then open up your GT file, open it up all the way, drag the file to your desktop.

3. After doing so, open Modio, then open up the Avatar Editor, then open the file you dragged to your desktop.

4. Change everything you want to what ever you want.

5. It will rehash and resign for you so you don't have to bother.

6. Then after saving it, drag the modded file right back to where you got it the first time, saving over it, overwriting it.

7. Then you have a modded avatar, CONGRATS!

B. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
i. How To Mod MW2 Campaign and Spec-Ops

C. Left 4 Dead 2
i. How To Mod L4D2 Campaign *Local Server ONLY*

D. Call of Duty: World at War
i. How To Mod WaW Campaign
ii. How To Mod WaW Nazi Zombies

Update's: None

Next Thread Update: Guides and More Mod'sEzGTXPort 360Modio [Free]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stahla
Crack Babie
Owner
Owner
Crack Babie

PostSubject: Re: Crack's Modding How To's   Crack's Modding How To's EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:51 pm

UPDATED: Added "How To Mod Your Gamertag" and "How To Mod Your Avatar Color"

MORE COMING SOON!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stahla
Dark
Owner
Owner
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Crack's Modding How To's   Crack's Modding How To's EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:53 am

i wish PS3 had cool shit like this -.-
Back to top Go down
https://reaper-pkz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crack's Modding How To's   Crack's Modding How To's Empty

Back to top Go down

Crack's Modding How To's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Games :: Xbox 360-
Jump to: